The Oakland Lodge of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows started as early as 1865. They purchased the land on Franklin and 11th Streets in 1869 to build their hall and in 1913 constructed this new brick building, seen here. The building was demolished in 1971. 
(Edward “Doc” Rogers / Oakland Tribune)

The Oakland Lodge of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows started as early as 1865. They purchased the land on Franklin and 11th Streets in 1869 to build their hall and in 1913 constructed this new brick building, seen here. The building was demolished in 1971. 

(Edward “Doc” Rogers / Oakland Tribune)

  1. justwinraiders reblogged this from oaklandtribunearchives
  2. blincoln reblogged this from oaklandtribunearchives
  3. louisbagslouisguns reblogged this from oaklandtribunearchives